The purpose of One Family Church is to bring people and God together in love. One Family is looking for ministry-focused, Christ-centered individuals to help further that mission.
We are committed to the development of our staff by creating a healthy and vibrant work environment that fosters excellence, open communication and productive relationships. The goal of our staff is to do what Paul says in Ephesians 4:12 - "to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ" which means discovering, developing and deploying the gifts of the members and guests who call One Family their church home.
The dedication of our staff is a key to our success. Great things are happening at One Family every day. We love to celebrate God, grow spiritually, develop life-giving relationships, and make a difference in our community and beyond! Discover a work culture that enables autonomy, mastery and purpose. Join our team to bring people and God together in love.
Position Overview: The Facilities Associate is responsible for professionally maintaining One Family Church buildings and grounds, and ensuring our facilities are clean and prepped for meetings, events and Sunday services.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Plumbing, electrical and/or carpentry skills.
- Min of 5 years related experience.
- High school diploma or trade school experience.
- Executing a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual maintenance schedule. Performing routine maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed.
- Serving as the main contact and coordination point for snow removal, exterminators, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire and security systems.
- Completing work order items.
- Mowing grass, trimming shrubbery, maintaining clean church entrance, sidewalks and parking areas.
- Maintaining church facility supplies (e.g., cleaning products, paper supplies, hardware, etc.).
- Assisting with cleaning church facilities as needed.
- Assisting with any renovation and/or construction projects.
- Complying with all church policies and procedures.
Requirements for all Church Staff:
- Attend Next Steps and become a member of One Family Church.
- Tithe: The staff of One Family Church is financially supported by the tithes and offerings of the congregation. All employees are expected to lead in generosity by giving at least 10% of their income (a tithe) to God through One Family Church.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Louis, MO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person