Roles and Responsibilities: The role of the Client Relations Specialist is to accomplish the following:
- Exhibit a professional, friendly and courteous demeanor in interactions with
National Board, national office staff, and CWU members
- Maintain a high level of customer service skills
- Will be first point of contact for incoming calls and regarding troubleshooting and/or issues pertaining to Church Women United.
- Utilize various office equipment efficiently
- Will be responsible for general filing, data entry, updating CWU forms and materials, printing, and distribution of certificates, celebration materials and other CWU material.
- Will assist with the processing and tracking system of accounting, payments and/or invoices from donors, vendors and members.
- Assist with administrative duties for national projects.
- Will manage CWU store orders (placing, shipping, tracking)
- Perform other related job duties as required
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong faith background with an affiliation to a participating denomination
- Must exhibit a professional attitude
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and be adaptable to various competing demands
- Must be able to work independently
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast- paced atmosphere
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of this position
- Highly resourceful team-player with solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with staff, internal and external
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office computer programs
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma (required), Associates degree/Bachelor’s degree in business administration is preferred
- Will consider minimal 3-5 years of experience in office administration
Work Environment: An executive office setting that is quiet and fast paced
Compensation and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience. No benefits offered at this time.
Please no phone calls.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Morning shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person