The Delivery Coordinator regularly picks up supplies from various stores after purchasing director has placed orders. Makes Weekly deliveries to each campus in St. Louis to deliver supplies and puts them in appropriate department/area.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain the God ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ at the center of everything including your spouse, children, and the ministry
- Passionate about tithing at least 10% of your income to what God is doing through the vision of Faith Church
- Invest in and lead a Faith Church connect group
- Be responsible for developing & multiplying Dream Team
- Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist and conduct life with the upmost of integrity in all situations
- Attend services regularly with your entire family
- Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Faith Church and always protect the unity God has given this church
- Believes and operates in the gifts of the Spirit
- Wholeheartedly believes in the empowerment of women in Pastoral leadership
- Fully devoted follower of Christ
- Person of Godly character and integrity
- Loves Faith Church and lives our vision and culture
- In alignment with What We Believe and Leadership Core Values
- Personal social media posts in regards to Church activity must be aligned exclusively with Faith Church
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Picking up supplies from various stores / locations after orders have been placed
- Deliver supplies to each campus as needed
- Monitoring supply quantities and excess and report back to purchasing director
- Cleaning out receiving room and deliver needed supplies to each campus weekly
- Raising up a Dream Team to come along side with deliveries
- Turn in receipts weekly for approval
- Must have a heart for the Church and be a growing follower of Christ
- Experience in problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure
- Enjoys a fast paced environment
This job operates in a professional office environment (routinely uses standard office equipment).
Being physically capable of lifting boxes and loading in vehicles for delivery. Office hours required for turning in receipts weekly for approval and various task as needed.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
The weekly schedule will include 20 hours per week and will be the same every week. In addition to your regular weekly hours you will be asked to participate in events that will occasionally include evening or weekend hours, as there are continual seasons where it will be necessary to exceed these minimum hours (i.e., Christmas, Easter, Strategic Planning, are just some examples and do not encompass all of the extended hours opportunities). These hours can/will fluctuate.
Tuesday: 9:00am 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am 5:30pm
Thursday: 9:00AM 12:00PM
Campus to campus local travel will be expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- People skills and be able to build relationships with vendors and Dream Team
- Proven track record of effective time management
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.