- In day-to-day responsibilities, the Seminary Apartments Housekeeping Coordinator is accountable to the Manager, Mobilization and Training.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform various cleaning activities, to include cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming all rooms, washing dishes, cleaning kitchen and floors, dusting, emptying garbage and recycling into appropriate dumpsters, changing and washing all lines, cleaning out perishable food items, picking up debris around the building, cleaning baseboards, cleaning windows (as needed), cleaning oven and refrigerator (quarterly or as necessary).
- Promptly report to the Missionary Services, Mobilization and Training Manager including any broken items, accidents or injuries, security or safety violations, emergency maintenance problems to include toilets, garbage disposals and other water fixtures.
- Move couches, chairs and other furniture as needed.
- Secure apartments upon completion of work, including locking doors and windows.
- Meet occasionally and communicate effectively with the Missionary Services, Mobilization and Training Manager.
- Clean apartments to specifications as required.
- Check inventory of apartment supplies using inventory checklist and report missing items to Missionary Services, Mobilization and Training Manager.
Education and Experience
- Previous experience with cleaning and maintenance is preferred.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Demonstrates good communication, problem-solving, creative and organizational skills.
- Proven to be thorough in work, giving specific attention to detail.
- Ability to use discretion and good judgment to make decisions.
- Proven to be capable in fixing practical maintenance issues.
- Capable of effectively managing time and multiple priorities to accomplish a goal.
- Proven ability to be honest while working independently.