- Answer inbound calls professionally, with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Quickly resolve inquiries.
- Input confidential data into various databases.
- Generate, print and mail Acknowledgement Letters and Tax Receipts.
- Pickup and process mail from various PO Boxes at the Post Office.
- Internal auditing and filing of completed transactions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of an Associate degree in management, business administration or relevant field preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in data entry preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in accounts receivable and general ledger preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and demonstrate each competency satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (with emphasis on Word and Excel).
- Experience with Raisers Edge, or similar CRM database.
- Ability and desire to engage in conversations with donors via the phone and written correspondence, assisting donors with options to increase their giving.
- Ability to respond accurately and thoroughly to customer inquiries.
- Must be a resourceful and creative problem solver and one who looks forward to anticipating areas of concern or risk; able to work with team members to find solutions when unanticipated issues develop.
- Flexibility with scheduling and daily duties and ability to adapt to change.
- High attention to detail, with demonstrated organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of gift processing and/or fund-raising principles.
- Experience with data entry via manual and data imports.
- Understanding of data integrity and creating/running database queries to ensure compliance.
- Solid understanding of payment processing for accounts receivable and general ledger.
- Aptitude to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Absolute commitment to handling confidential information with sensitivity, integrity and accuracy.
- Ability to work outside the normal schedule to accommodate the extra load of calls and data entry, during peak times.
- Team player who strives for excellence, embraces our culture and is willing to go the extra mile for the team.
- Open to ideas and placing team interests above self.
- Intellectually curious and has a passion for the Mission and Vision of the organization.
- Good judgement and intuition around group dynamics, considering the impact of words and actions.