OUR CORE VALUES
We are Christ followers passionate about reaching children and families with the Gospel, and out of our calling flows these.
- Intentional Relationships – We focus on cultivating relationships and encouraging others
- Tenacity – We are brave, resilient, and work with all our heart
- Heart to Serve – We joyfully serve others with humility and strength
To see children and families transformed by the Gospel through Christ-centered child care centers across the country.
To partner with local churches to operate quality Christian preschool, after-school, and summer programs to reach unchurched children and their families.
REASONS WHY PEOPLE JOIN THE LIONHEART FAMILY
- Personal and Family Wellbeing - Our Total Rewards and Compensation program demonstrates our commitment to support the health and well-being of all our team members.
- Spiritual Community - Leaders committed to your spiritual growth
- Personal & Professional Development - Financial Peace University, RightNow Media, and more!
- Flourishing Culture - Annually certified Best Christian Workplace since 2015
OUR TOTAL REWARDS AND BENEFITS
HEALTH, MEDICAL, PRESCRIPTION AND DENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS
- Valuable, low-cost, low-deductible medical plan
- Vision, dental, and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for mental health
- Tuition Discounts
- Retirements saving with matching 403b plan
- Competitive PTO, even for part-time staff
- Annual employee wellness benefits
- Financial Peace University classes to grow in money management
- Continuing education credits
- Bi-annual In-Service + monthly staff development
- Career growth opportunities
- RightNow Media subscription to stream 20,000+ videos for spiritual, personal, and leadership development
... and a lot more!
A Lionheart Teacher has the primary responsibility for planning, organizing, and carrying out the selected developmental and spiritual programs for their classroom of children.
Job Title: Early Childhood Assistant Teacher
Reports To: Academy Director
Compensation: $15.00 - 18.00 per hour (based on Experience and Education)
Requirements: Criminal Background Check required
Start Date: ASAP
Key Performance Indicators
Professional Knowledge: Demonstrates an understanding of the curriculum and the developmental needs of the children by providing relevant learning experiences. Maintaining a thorough knowledge and close adherence to the Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers, NAC accreditation standards, and the operating policies of Lionheart Children’s Academy.
Instructional Planning: Plans, supervises, and implements the programs for the class in accordance with the Academy Director and curriculum coordinator.
Instructional Delivery: The teacher effectively engages students in learning by using a variety of instructional strategies in order to meet individual learning needs.
Learning Environment: The teacher uses resources, routines, and procedures to provide a respectful, positive, safe, student-centered environment that is conducive to learning.
Professionalism: The teacher maintains a commitment to professional ethics, communicates effectively, and takes responsibility for and participates in professional growth that results in enhanced student learning.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Spiritual Maturity – Commitment to biblical living. An ambassador of Jesus Christ, living a whole life that glorifies God as we pursue our mission of making Him know.
Think Child and Parent First – An unwavering commitment to service excellence leading to customer loyalty and advocacy (Parent Partnership). Driven to deliver a holistic approach to early care and education to ensure that each child has a strong and healthy foundation for learning and for life.
Adaptability – Recognize and respond to anticipated events and requirements. Willing to do what is necessary to get the desired results. Willing to work flexible hours is preferred.
Collaboration and Teamwork – Create and support a positive, warm, and encouraging environment in which members participate, respect, and cooperate with each other to achieve desired results. Support in other duties as assigned.
Initiative– Actively seeking opportunities to make a contribution rather than passively accepting situations. Take action to achieve goals; originates action.
Background, Experience and Education
At least 18 years of age and meet Colorado ECT Teacher qualifications required.
Level I or II in PDIS required.
Additional coursework may be required based on classroom assignment.
ECE or child development AA or CDA is highly preferred.
Previous experience in a state-licensed facility is preferred.
CPR and First Aid Certification required or willingness to obtain.
Children’s ministry experience is a plus.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Lionheart Children’s Academy team. We look forward to learning more about you.
"But Jesus called the children to him and said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 (NIV)
Talent Acquisition Team
The Lionheart Children’s Academy