OUR CORE VALUES
We are Christ followers passionate about reaching children and families with the Gospel, and out of our calling flows these.
- Intentional Relationships – We focus on cultivating relationships and encouraging others
- Tenacity – We are brave, resilient, and work with all our heart
- Heart to Serve – We joyfully serve others with humility and strength
To see children and families transformed by the Gospel through Christ-centered child care centers across the country.
To partner with local churches to operate quality Christian preschool, after-school, and summer programs to reach unchurched children and their families.
REASONS WHY PEOPLE JOIN THE LIONHEART FAMILY
- Personal and Family Wellbeing - Our Total Rewards and Compensation program demonstrates our commitment to support the health and well-being of all our team members.
- Spiritual Community - Leaders committed to your spiritual growth
- Personal & Professional Development - Financial Peace University, RightNow Media, and more!
- Flourishing Culture - Annually certified Best Christian Workplace since 2015
OUR TOTAL REWARDS AND BENEFITS
HEALTH, MEDICAL, PRESCRIPTION AND DENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS
- Valuable, low-cost, low-deductible medical plan
- Vision, dental, and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program for mental health
- Tuition Discounts
- Retirements saving with matching 403b plan
- Competitive PTO, even for part-time staff
- Annual employee wellness benefits
- Financial Peace University classes to grow in money management
- Continuing education credits
- Bi-annual In-Service + monthly staff development
- Career growth opportunities
- RightNow Media subscription to stream 20,000+ videos for spiritual, personal, and leadership development
... and a lot more!
The Front Desk Administrator will be responsible for managing all aspects of the front reception area and meeting the state licensing requirements as outlined in the Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers. The Front Desk Administrator will promote and instill corporate values, vision and goals. The Front Desk Administrator will foster and maintain positive relationships with academy staff, key host church staff, parents, students, vendors and the local community while providing excellent customer service. This is a critical first impression point of contact and must be treated as such.
Job Title: Front Desk Administrator
Reports To: Academy Director
Compensation: $15.00 - 18.00 per hour (based on Experience and Education)
Requirements: Criminal Background Check required
Start Date: January 2023
Excellence in Service
Promote and maintain the vision, mission and core values of Lionheart Children's Academy.
Exhibit professionalism and excellence at every point of contact with clients, potential clients, academy employees, host church personnel and visitors.
Ensure that the first impression of the academy is dynamic, inspiring and fun.
Engage host church personnel and visitors professionally and courteously.
Work cooperatively with host church Front Desk Administrator to maintain shared reception space.
Reception Area Management
Greet and create a positive, professional first impression of the academy via telephone or personal contact.
Maintaining a welcoming, organized and professional reception area.
Assisting parents on arrival with forms, medicine, tuition payments, etc. and greeting and receiving children.
Answering phone promptly and courteously, within three rings, taking messages, and assisting callers with information or directing the caller to the appropriate person.
Respond and manage academy email and forward to appropriate departments and/or leaders.
Ensure all communication and marketing materials are updated, professional and properly stocked.
Lending support for the entire staff as indicated or delegated by the Academy Director.
Maintaining a smooth flow of operations at the front desk at all times.
Creating, auditing and maintaining child files and ensuring compliance with Child Care Licensing Standards and LCA policy and procedures.
Assisting academy leadership in orienting prospective clients and staff.
Conducting all contacts with clients, prospective clients, church personnel and staff and visitors in a courteous manner, handling concerns in a professional, caring manner.
Submitting timely written and oral reports to the Academy Director outlining needs, problems, and suggestions for program improvement. Keeping Academy Director informed of staff and parent problems or concerns.
Other duties as assigned or necessary for the operation of the Academy according to licensing standards and other agency regulations.
Receiving payments from parents and securing funds per academy policy and procedures.
Providing receipts for payment as requested.
Responding in a professional and courteous manner to all account questions and referring them promptly to the Assistant Academy Director or Academy Director as appropriate.
Background, Experience and Education:
Minimum 2 years’ experience as Front Desk Administrator, preferably in a licensed child care facility.
Key expertise will include customer service, child file management and organization and Child Care Licensing compliance.
Experience with Microsoft office products, with proficiency in Outlook, Excel and/or other database management or CRM systems.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Lionheart Children’s Academy team. We look forward to learning more about you.
"But Jesus called the children to him and said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14 (NIV)
Talent Acquisition Team
The Lionheart Children’s Academy