Archdiocesan Housing Inc., a division of Catholic Charities, is committed to the national housing goal of providing quality, safe, and affordable housing for all members of our community. Archdiocesan Housing Inc. welcomes applications from all income-qualified persons without regard to religion, race, sex, color, familial status, handicap, or national origin in accordance with the national Fair Housing Act.
Our employees are crucial to our success in achieving our Mission of extending the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to the poor and those in need. Catholic Charities provides a work environment where self-motivated and mission driven individuals are recognized and rewarded. We accomplish this through:
- Employer sponsored training
- Culture of Trauma-Informed Care
- Generous compensation and benefits package.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to welcoming applicants and program participants of all faiths; as well as an inclusive and welcoming environment for staff, volunteers, and program participants. Candidates who bring diversity to our team are encouraged to apply.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
A Resident Service Coordinator at Archdiocesan Housing:
- Establish programs that can be implemented at all sites to further the goal of assisting residents concerning their needs for education, training, language, parenting, family stability and other services that will lead to self-sufficiency.
- Support site management by assisting with communication to residents about importance of compliance with lease expectations.
- Provide resources and contacts when needed between residents and other non-profit organizations, government agencies, health-care providers, private businesses, neighborhood schools, and community programs in an effort to enhance residents’ quality of living and stability.
- Contract with Catholic Charities and other community resources to provide emotional support to residents and their families during times of illness, isolation and end of the life issues.
- Research agencies and community services to stay familiar with changing services, costs and opportunities for residents.
- Develop and implement new programs, clubs, classes, and groups to assist residents in making positive life change and to address the needs of the demographic.
- Direct Client Interaction required
- Bachelors Degree (BA) or equivalent from accredited four-year college or technical school; and one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the principles and processes of providing resident services in order to solve resident problems and optimize residents’ quality of life.
- Formal training in social work or other human services related functions. Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- One year of experience in human services or a resident support environment.
- Knowledge of fair housing regulations is preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: Starting at $20/hour with increases commensurate with experience & education.
Training: We provide a robust training curriculum that will support our employees throughout their career. Training provided within the first year of employment includes: De-escalation & Safety; Public Speaking; Mental Health First Aid; Substance Abuse & Mental Health; Human Trafficking; Trauma Informed Care; and many more.
Benefits: In addition to being part of a higher purpose while working in a challenging yet rewarding environment, eligible Catholic Charities employees receive a generous benefits package, including:
- Extensive Paid Time Off including 9 Paid Holidays annually (4 weeks accrual for new employees - increasing yearly) promoting work life balance.
- 403b Retirement Plan with Agency contribution of 4% & match up to 2% of annual compensation.
- Choice of 3 PPO Medical Plans (90% of employee's and 75% of dependent’s premiums is paid by Agency), Dental, & Vision starting the 1st day of the month following start date.
- May be eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness through Federal Student Loans and many more benefits.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM? If you are ready to make answer the call and make a difference, please submit your application online at ccdenver.org/careers. We look forward to meeting you!
We conduct background checks as part of our hiring process.
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Denver has been serving northern Colorado since 1927. We serve tens of thousands of people each year in seven ministries: Marisol Services (for women), Early Childhood Education, Shelter Services, Archdiocesan Housing, St. Raphael Counseling, Family, Kinship, and Senior Services; and Parish & Community Services.
We believe every employee has the right to work in an environment that is free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. Consistent with applicable laws, Catholic Charities makes all decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, the presence of any physical or mental disability of someone otherwise qualified, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law. Discrimination and/or harassment based on any of those factors are inconsistent with our philosophy of doing business and will not be tolerated. This policy of non-discrimination applies to all aspects application procedures, hiring, advancement, transfers, reductions in force, discharge, compensation, training, or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Catholic Charities follows federal mandates.
Work Location: One location