TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Work Examples and Competencies listed are for illustrative purposes only and not intended to be exhaustive.
The SMC’s responsibilities include:
1. Project Coordination – 67%
a. Provide support to the SMS by helping coordinate various Spanish Ministry projects:
i. Translate documents/resources from English to Spanish.
ii. Coordinate external translation projects through vendors and partner ministries.
iii. Maintain the Spanish Ministries Department social media up to date in order to increase engagement.
b. Participate in cross-functional team meetings, as needed.
c. Attend all Spanish Ministries Department meetings with partner ministries taking notes and organizing action items.
d. Keep Sales Forceupdated.
e. Proactively provide high quality internal and external customer service on behalf of the Spanish Ministries Department.
2. Administrative Support to the SMS – 33%
a. Daily and weekly check-ins with SMS.
b. Provide administrative and calendaring support to the SMS. Use Sales Force and Outlook to coordinate touch points with key ministry partners.
c. Support with partner ministries relationships.
d. A variety of secretarial and administrative responsibilities such as printing, scanning, typing, filing, data entry, expense reports, etc.
· Demonstrated organizational skills, including ability to work independently, determine appropriate priorities, and complete projects accurately and efficiently, despite competing deadlines.
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills to maintain a strict level of professionalism when interacting with a variety of people, including coworkers, Board members, Youth Leaders, partners, and the public.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Working knowledge of Sales Force and LMS platform.
· Bi-lingual: English & Spanish.
· General administrative skills including typing, operating office equipment, understanding of physical and electronic filing systems, ability to take accurate notes/minutes and similar.
Excellent written and oral communication skills to be applied effectively both internally and externally.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wheatridge, CO 80033: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location