Peace United Methodist Church is a small business in Orlando, FL. We are collaborative, creative, rewarding and our goal is to raise confident followers of Christ .
Our work environment includes:
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
We are seeking a Registered Children's Manager who is passionate about working with children and families. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a center, which includes the direct supervision of staff, parents and children, communicating with parents and guardians and scheduling activities related to their work. We are seeking an individual who has strong leadership skills and is interested in helping children receive a quality education as well as engage in meaningful activities.
- Make sure that children in your care are safe and healthy and that they follow house rules.
- Play with the children, supervise them, and organize their activities.
- Read to the children and teach them new skills.
- Provide food for them.
- Help them to develop their social skills.
- Ensure that the children in your care take their medicine on time.
- Put the children to bed on time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16,500.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orlando, FL 32837: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience teaching Sunday School?
- Are you bilingual? If so, what is your second language?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Childcare: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location