Full Job Description
Central Florida Christian Academy (CFCA), a K4-12, Private Christian school located in beautiful Orlando, Florida is seeking Substitute Teachers for the current school year, and beyond. Founded in 1973, CFCA is located in a growing part of the Central Florida region, and boasts a beautiful campus with room for expansion and growth.
This position is a substitute teacher for the academic year.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to sign and affirm the school's statement of faith
- Active membership in a Bible-believing Christian Church
- An understanding and appreciation for the classical Christian model of education
- Dynamic and engaging personality
- Comfort and skill using technology
- Be willing and able to engage in the community life of the school.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Reports to: Assistant Head of School