- Worship leader experience (no set time limit)
- Gifted in singing.
- Must live within 45 minutes to the church.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to teach/lead a music team.
- Comfortable with worship media software or willing to learn such software.
Work Hours Desired:
- Sunday mornings: 9:00 am-12:00 pm (practice/preparation/worship service)
- Sunday evenings: 4:30-7:30 pm (practice/preparation/worship service)
- Weekly practices & Staff/Planning meeting: 1-3 hours (as needed)
- Total: 6-9 hours
Lead in Christian worship music with biblical and theologically rich lyrics (Hymns, CityAlight, Sovereign Grace, Getty Worship, etc). Teach and lead new worship songs for Sunday worship services. Be available for specially scheduled times of worship throughout the year (Holiday events, Conferences, etc). Arrive prepared and on time for preparation and practice on Sunday mornings and evenings. Beyond the specific position of leading in worship, all staff members of Brush Arbor Baptist Church & School are encouraged to be involved, with their families (wife & children) if applicable, in Brush Arbor's services, events, and outreaches to the best of their ability. This position will require the worship leader to be able to work with and take direction from the pastoral staff regarding the worship services (this direction will be provided during staff/planning meetings). It should also be noted that we are not looking for a performer but someone who can merely lead the worship music ministry and hopefully improve that music ministry.
This Position is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply for.
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $11.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Weekends only
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orlando, FL 32807: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location